Why is it heavy?
Why does it add flavor?
No cooking bowl on January, LAVA cast iron pans, cookware and derivatives are not as excellent as cooking dishes. Thick-based LAVA pots and pans; It is made of cast iron material with a low specific temperature.
Lava Casting iron pots and pans; It has a structure that reaches equal cooking degrees from all points because it is both very angry and thick.
Barbecue flavor Meat
More healthy and tasty meals…
No loss of vitamins, minerals and Aroma.
The heat is warm, the cold keeps cool
It can also be useful for frozen food. LAVA Casting iron can be used to keep food cold in cooking and serving containers. When the cookware is stored in the refrigerator for a short period of time, it will keep the dish sufficiently cold to serve your cold food varieties on a hot summer day.
Practical and easy to clean.
Perfect fit and high quality
But LAVA’s enamel technology; It has a enamel coating facility which has several companies in the world. For this reason, it is more durable, more useful and technically superior than the enamel structure of other competitors. 3 coats of applied email;
The primer process on the 1st floor will provide a perfect finish to protect your products from corrosion.
2. Black enamel thrown in the inner part of the floor; It will prevent adhesion, keep scratch resistance high and create a flavor layer.
3. and 4th Floor Enamel will protect against external factors, presenting an excellent visual feast in the presentation. Thanks to its high-tech enamel structure; Practical and easy to clean. It can be washed in the dishwasher. You will not experience any performance problems.
Color and assortment, stylish designs
Available in all cookers and furnace types.
Casting pots and pans are the first and only Turkish brand to have world standards.
* Certificates of conformity to European, American and German standards
* RoHS has REACH documents and does not contain substances harmful to human health.
* LFGB – Complies with German food standards.
* FDA-complies with American food standards.
* 84/500/EEC – complies with European food standards.
* Cold citric acid, boiling citric acid, boiling water, water vapor, detergent tests have passed successfully.
* CE Conformity Certificate
* ISO 9001